Monday, May 18, 2009

For Sale!

I have a few things up for sale on ebay right now that may be of interest.

The first thing is the box set, Irresistible Impulse. It is by the no wave pioneer James Chance. It has 4 cds and a booklet. It's out of print and is pretty hard to find.



link

The second thing is the cd A Long Way Around to a Shortcut by Sic Alps. This album is also out of print. It was a limited issue, and only 1000 copies were released.



link

Finally, for fans of 90s pop-punk, I have a rare Green Day bootleg called Radio Daze. This cd is a recording of Green Day playing on WFMU radio in 1991. It has some pretty good live versions of their early stuff.


link


That's all I have up for right now, but I'll probably put up some of my records by the end of this week. Keep checking back for more!

3 comments:

  1. a long way around to a shortcut is one of my favorite albums. why are you selling it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I feel you there.

    ReplyDelete